Today I'm doing a blog on Earth Day.
Earth Day facts:
- Around 20 million people participated in the first Earth Day.
- About half of the worlds Tropial and Temperate forests are now gone
- Each year around 180 countries celebrate it.
- 1970 was the year of the first Earth Day. Then it was only celebrated in America. It wasn't until 1990 that it became international.
- By 2010 over 1 billion people celebrated it.
There are just a few facts about Earth Day.
If you want to find out more facts I reccommend these websites:
Before you go be sure to check out my familys blog
Peak District Adventures
I hope you enjoyed this weeks extra blogs
Be sure to also check out the other to posts I've done this week
An Experiment You Should Try
March Favourites 2017
I hope you enjoyed me posting 3 times this week
Bye for now
The Glitter Queen xx