Saturday, 17 June 2017

Minecraft series II Post 1 II How to build a nether portal

 Welcome back Glitter Squad,
 

Today I'm going to be starting a minecraft series. This minecraft series with be a collab with my brother. He's called Neon Diamond.

Moving on let's get started.

First you need to gather your blocks you need.

You will need:

  • Obsidian 
  • Flint and Steel 


If you don't know what they look like here it is:
If you are using a different texture pack it may look different.





Once you have gathered ur materials you need to place the obsisdian like this. I usually use 4 blocks across and 5 blocks up.

Then using your flint and steel you need to light the inside of the obsidian and it should then turn out like this.



You have now created a nether portal. If you go through it, it will teleport you there.


I hope you have enjoyed this post. If it goes well then I will hopefully do more of these.


Thats all for now   Glitter Queen xx

I have recently posted a video on youtube. This video is about Liv baking marble cake. Go and check out my youtube channel to see it.

Links:

My family's blog: Peak District Adventures

My blog homepage: Glitter Ball Homepage

My youtube homepage: The Glitter Ball Youtube   (Be sure to check out my new channel art!)

My brothers blog: Neon Diamond

My brothers Youtube: The Diamond King Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment