Saturday, 24 June 2017

Top ten favourite quotes



Welcome back Glitter Squad.

Today I'm back with another top ten.

This time I'm doing my top ten favourite quotes.


NUMBER 1



,



NUMBER 2


NUMBER 3

NUMBER 4


NUMBER 5



NUMBER 6



Image result for quotes


NUMBER 7



Image result for quotes

NUMBER 8






Related image


NUMBER 9

Image result for quotes


NUMBER 10

Image result for quotes
I hope you have enjoyed this top ten I have a little treat for you because I have realised my link section is quite boring.


Ok people I usually end with word links but for these last few weeks I have been working on pictures for links. All you need to do is click on the picture and it will take you to the 
website. I hope you will enjoy. If something doesn't work just let me know in the comments.











I know the links go slightly off the page, I will try and sort that.

Bye for now

Glitter Queen xx







No comments:

Post a Comment