Saturday, 10 June 2017

Womens tour of Britain Derbyshire 2017

Welcome back Glitter Quad,
Today I am doing an extra blog. I don't usually do this on my blog but here we go. Today I went on a cycle ride with Bikeability (one of the companies helping with the event.) 

We cycled on some of the route that the riders of the tour were going to cycle. We had a sace in the VIP area for us. 

We got a lot of stuff back from the tour. As you can see from the picture below.

We got 2 PINK  lanyards (I love pink), 2 flags, a clapper (that looks like a fan!), a canyon bag, 2 pairs of sunglasses and a T-shirt.


Sorry for the short blog. Be sure to check out my previous one on Optical Illusions. Click here to see it.

Bye for now

Glitter Queen xx

Links:

My family's blog: Peak District Adventures

My blog homepage: Glitter Ball Homepage

My youtube homepage: The Glitter Queen Youtube   (Be sure to check out my new channel art!)

My brothers blog: Neon Diamond

My brothers Youtube: The Diamond King Youtube



















No comments:

Post a Comment