Sunday, 9 July 2017

Helping my brother with his youtube

Welcome back glitter squad,

I decided to surprise you with a mid week and a very different blog.

So my brother thought that he had only done one video on his YouTube and wanted to create weekly vids on mine craft for hopefully his new fans.  After many failed attempts he finally got the hang of it and started to talk the the camera. He still needs to learn to not stutter on the camera and stop having long pauses but he is learning.

He will be uploading on Sunday.

I'm happy that we are both trying to re launch our channels at the same time so we can give eachother tips.

This was just a little random blog because I thought I needed to blog this because I felt so proud watching him learning.

Bye for now see you Saturday

Glitter queen xx

My YouTube channel 

Neon diamond 

No comments:

Post a Comment